Definitions and Interpretations
- Contents means the materials located on this Website, including but not limited to the information, text, images, photographs, video, graphics as well as any software programs available on or through this Website.
- Services means the online virtual event software and other services provided by MegoEvent over the Internet.
- Service Provider means a party other than MegoEvent which:
- furnishes or supplies information or content to MegoEvent.com for online provision to you through its Website or its Services; and/or
- provides services to you through MegoEvent whether via its Website or its Services or otherwise.
- MeGoEvent reserves the right to collect your email address and registered as stated upon your registration and the materials located on this Website, including but not limited to the information, text, images, photographs, video, graphics as well as any software programs available on or through this Website.
MeGoEvent provides the platform which your data such as name, profile image, country and whether you register as an individual or company (if any) to be displayed for community and virtual event organizing purposes.
Users reserve the right to request for data or account deletion by sending an request email to [email protected]. The administration of MeGoEvent will proceed with the user's request.
User can able to login within 90days to remain data/ account existence. Data/ account will be deleted permanently after 90days if the user did not login into the website.
Accessing the Services
- MegoEvent reserves the right to modify, enhance, withdraw or suspend the Services, or any part thereof, at any time.
- You shall obtain, install and maintain such suitable equipment, software, and communication means as may be required to make connection to the World Wide Web and to use the Services, including a computer and modem, network, telecommunication facilities or other access devices, and other ancillary equipment.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your access to the Website and your use of the Services are within the limits of any policies or instructions that are imposed by your company.
- You agree that access to and usage of the Services is for authorised purposes only and you undertake not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Services or information obtained through the Services.
- You undertake not to use the Services for or to carry out any activity that may be prohibited under the laws of Singapore or under any other applicable law.
- You undertake to implement reasonable measures to secure your computers, network and telecommunications equipment from unauthorised access and malware (including but not limited to viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful). You agree not to submit, upload or transfer any unauthorised files, codes (including but not limited to viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful), documents and information, in the course of using the Services. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Services are hosted or any server, computer or database connected to the Service. You must not attack and/or allow any of your equipment to be used to attack the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack or any other form of attack.
- The Services offered by MegoEvent through this Website may require you to set up an account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify MegoEvent immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by MegoEvent or any other user of this Website due to someone else using your account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
- You may not use anyone else's password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that password or account. MegoEvent cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Provision of Information
- You warrant and represent that your access and use of the Services is duly authorised, in particular, you are duly authorised to upload, submit, transmit or otherwise deal with all content, information and data provided by you.
- You hereby authorise MegoEvent to deal with any data or information submitted by or to you, in any manner, as MegoEvent deems necessary to carry out the Services. Without limitation to the foregoing, you consent to the collection, use, disclosure, retention and/or processing of your data, including personal data, by MegoEvent and/or its nominees for the use of the Services, and any other purposes associated with the provision of the Services.
- MegoEvent is owned and operated by MegoMega Pte Ltd. MegoEvent reserves the right to update or modify this Website from time to time. The materials located on this Website, including but not limited to the information, text, images, photographs, video, graphics as well as any software programs available on or through this Website ("the Contents"), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by MegoEvent.
- No licence or right is granted to you and your access to MegoEvent and/or use of the online tools and services should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the contents without the prior written consent of MegoEvent or the relevant third party owner of the proprietary right thereof, except you may download, display and print the content show on this website only for your personal and non-commercial use.
- You are prohibited from utilising any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology or any manual process to monitor or copy any of the pages, data or content of the Website without the prior written authorisation of MegoEvent.com.
- You are further prohibited from using any devices, software and/or programme to interfere with the proper working of MegoEvent.com and/or take any action that imposes a burden or load on this website infrastructure that MegoEvent.com deems in its sole and absolute discretion to be unreasonable.
- Unauthorised use of MegoEvent and/or its contents may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
Security & External Links
- Where appropriate, MegoEvent uses available technology to protect the security of communications made through this Website. However, MegoEvent does not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through this Website.
- Internet Communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite our best efforts, we make no warranties that this Website is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software. The responsibility of ensuring that your information, software and equipment is secure lies solely on you. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any services on MegoEvent.
- You should keep your passwords confidential. Please note that MegoEvent will never ask you for your SingPass or any other login password.
- This Website may contain hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained by MegoEvent. MegoEvent is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such web sites are entirely at your own risk. In the event hyperlinks are present, you acknowledge that hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall MegoEvent be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this Website is linked.
General Disclaimer And Limitation Of Liability
- MegoEvent will not be liable for any loss or damage:
- that you may incur on account of using, visiting or relying on any statements, opinion, representation or information in MegoEvent;
- resulting from any delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software;
- the conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses MegoEvent; or
- any occurrence not due to MegoEvent's direct default.
- MegoEvent does not warrant that the Website and Services will meet your requirements or that the Website and Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. MegoEvent does not warrant the security of any information transmitted over the Internet as no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Accordingly, any document or information which is transmitted by you, whether to MegoEvent or to any other party, is transmitted at your own risk.
- MegoEvent is not responsible for the availability, content or security of external websites or websites belonging to Service Providers which may be linked or integrated with the Website. MegoEvent undertakes no liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise for the acts, neglects and omissions of the Service Providers or other third parties, including without limitation third party providers of telecommunication, computer or internet services or for faults in or failures of their apparatus, equipment or systems.
- In no event shall MegoEvent be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss regardless or the form of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, and even if foreseeable or if MegoEvent has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You shall indemnify and keep MegoEvent harmless against any damage or claim by any parties which may arise out of your access to the Website or use of the Services and agree to notify such parties in writing that MegoEvent shall have no liability to them.
- In any event, MegoEvent will not be liable for loss, damage, cost or expense to you, for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract or in tort including negligence or otherwise.
- You acknowledge that MegoEvent has the right to terminate this service for any reason. Such termination shall be with immediate effect and shall not affect any right to relief to which MegoEvent and/or its Service Providers may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this Agreement, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to MegoEvent. While MegoEvent endeavors to provide our very best efforts in terms of technical, business and adherence to government regulatory measures, users of MegoEvent agree that MegoEvent will not be liable for any potential damages or loss arises. MegoEvent provides complimentary troubleshooting and technical updating and we value our users feedback and alerts to any situation or requirements.
- You acknowledge that MegoEvent has the right to terminate this service for any reason. Such termination shall be with immediate effect and shall not affect any right to relief to which MegoEvent and/or its Service Providers may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this Agreement, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to MegoEvent.
- MegoEvent may disclose any information on its record about you (including your identity) if MegoEvent determines that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Website and/or its Services, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) MegoEvent's rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of this Website. MegoEvent reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that it deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. MegoEvent also may disclose your information when MegoEvent determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure.
- You acknowledge and agree that MegoEvent may preserve any transmittal or communication by you with MegoEvent through the Site or any Service offered on or through the Website, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or MegoEvent determines that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of MegoEvent, its employees, users of or visitors to the Website, and the public.
- You agree that MegoEvent may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to):
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies;
- a request by you;
- discontinuance or material modification of the Website or any Service offered on or through the Website; or
- unexpected technical issues or problems.
Partners and Advertisements
- Advertisements and other sponsored content: We use the information we have about you to select and personalise Advertisements and other sponsored content that we show you.
- To create personalised Advertisements and other sponsored content that are unique and relevant to you, we use the (Company User's/Company User Representative's) connections, demographics, interests, and activities.
- MegoEvent uses the information to deliver our Advertisements and Content, to personalise and to make suggestions for you that you may be interested in or topics that you may want to follow.
- Provide measurement, analytics, and other business services.
- We use the information we have to help MegoEvent Partners measure the effectiveness and distribution of the Advertisements and Content, and understand the types of people who use their services.
- We do not provide your data to Partners or any 3rd parties entities except for your own consented submission through accepting the personal data clauses.
- If any terms and conditions are held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will nevertheless continue in full force.
- You shall not assign this Agreement or any part thereof without the prior written consent of MegoEvent.